BTS is showing the world that they are a force to be reckoned with.
Honestly, I am just sitting back smiling at all the haters while sippin’ my A.R.M.Y. tea.
Saying “I told you so” doesn’t even begin to cover it so let’s recap shall we?
- #Young Forever – A few days or so ago, according to various media sources, Big Hit reported that BTS’ new album sold approximately 42,000 copies within 24 hours of being released.
- iTunes – Young Forever ranked within the Top 50 of 18 countries on the iTunes Top Albums chart.
- “Fire” MV – Hit 1 million views within approximately 8 hours after it was released. The current count on ibighit’s You Tube Channel is 5,699,336 views, while 1theK has 14,962,213 views.
- BillBoard – BTS stream rolls onto the 200 chart AGAIN, this time landing even higher at #107
- #Fire1stWin – Their comeback stage on MCountdown was AMAZING. When Big Hit dropped the Fire MV teaser, I was like “BTS is going to win”. I fkin’ KNEW.
- KCon2016 – As of today, BTS is the ONLY performer that is going to both KCon LA & NY. I will be attending….and probably leaving by ambulance. All of my pictures and recaps of Day 1 and 2 will be posted on my Travel page.
- @BTS_twt – It was announced not too long ago that BTS is the FIRST K Pop act to receive their own Twitter emoji. There is currently a BTS A.R.M.Y. fan contest on Twitter to find the top 5 countries. To participate in your country, tweet the info below. The hash tag is being tracked by Twitter. The winning 5 countries will get a special video message each from BTS.
My 7 heartbeats BTS, congratulations!!! Noona is so proud of you all!!! \@_@/